Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Review

Four words sum up my thoughts of Urban Decay Eyeshadow Prime Potion, $17: Where have I been?!?!?! This primer is a fave of beauty junkies everywhere, and I had no clue!

First of all, I'm waaay out of order for not reviewing this before now, as I've been enjoying this for well over a month. But better late than never, right?

This stuff is my new beauty crack. I just can't get enough of it! I just smooth a little of this on my eyelids, and my eyeshadow and liner stays fresh all day. Not only that, but it makes your eyeshadow pop.

My everyday eyeshadow is Bobbi Brown Metallic Eyeshadow in Burnt Sugar, and I've been wearing it since last summer. Well, when I put this Urban Decay primer on first, it's like I'm wearing a whole new eyeshadow! The color is richer and more vibrant. It's like this primer makes colors truer. I just can't say enough good things about it!

Even better, I opened my Sephora Beauty Insider email this morning and saw that Urban Decay is releasing a new foundation primer. Oh. My. Goodness. If it's half as good as the eyeshadow primer, I just may faint. You know I'll be copping it when it comes out, with a full review to follow.

In the meantime, get some of this eyeshadow primer! I promise, you'll thank me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels

Archives