BET Awards 2009: Best in Beauty

Last night our stars hit the red carpet for the BET Awards, and I was pleasantly surprised at how many divas gave us great hair and makeup last night! I guess everyone wanted to look their best for the event, since everyone and their mama was going to be watching for the Michael Jackson tributes.

So, let's get down to the Best in Beauty!

BET Awards 2009
Beyoncè looked natural, yet glam. I'm loving her beachy waves!

BET Awards 2009
Ciara looked both elegant and pretty. I'm really liking her look these days!

BET Awards 2009
Alicia Keys was a glam goddess last night. Her hair looked super healthy, and her makeup was fun and flirty. A+!

2009 BET Awards - Arrivals
LaLa Vasquez's hair was a little 80s prom, but I think her makeup was on point. She's been looking really fab these days.

2009 BET Awards - Arrivals
My girl Shaun Robinson looked fantastic! Those sleek bangs really suit her.


2009 BET Awards - Press Room
Mary Mary looked fab, as well. I especially loved Erica Campbell's (left) look. Her black hair color is simple and glamorous, and her makeup was fab!

2009 BET Awards - Arrivals
One of my faves, Zoe Saldana, looked fab as usual. I'm loving the pop of color of her berry lipstick!

BET Awards 2009
Kanye's girl, Amber Rose, looked fierce! I love her bleach blond crop, and that hot pink glossy lip is hot!

Latoya Luckett looked super glamourous last night! Her smokey eye and pink lip is a fave look of mine. Plus, her fring-ey bangs looked hot, too!

Bombshell of the Night
2009 BET Awards - Show
The honor of Bombshell of the Night goes to Janet Jackson. Despite all that she's going through right now, she came out to address the public, and looked fab doing it. That's a true bombshell!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels

Archives