Fall Nail Trend: Pastel Green?

I apologize in advance for the blurry photo, but I just had to get these two side by side!

My fave nail polish blog, All Lacqured Up, had the scoop on Chanel's new Jade nail polish, debuting this October, and I knew I had to have it! So imagine my surprise when I got a glimpse of brow guru Damone Robert's new eponymous shade from OPI on Palacinka!

I think the OPI shade will be a great, lower-priced alternative to the Chanel version, no? Even better, it'll be out August 1st!

I can't wait to try these out! Will you be rocking pastel green nail polish this fall?

1 comments:

Danielle Jacobs said...

I LOVE the new Jade nail polish trend, but start with where the trend began, the gemstone! Foxy Findings has a variety of styles to choose from at a great price to showcase this color trend for the season! www.foxyfindings.com.

Be Foxy,

Danielle

September 23, 2009 at 11:22 AM

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels

Archives