Beauty News: Max Factor to Leave US Stores in 2010!

I can't even believe this! Julia, over at All About the Pretty, just posted that Max Factor will no longer be selling its products in the US come 2010.

I can't imagine such a legendary American beauty brand falling by the wayside! I have vivid memories of my mother wearing their Pancake Makeup (an iconic Max Factor product) back in the day. When they brought on Pat McGrath and Giselle Bundchen, and released two fab new products this year(2000 Calorie Lash Plumper Mascara and Vivid Impact Lipcolor), I thought things were going well for the brand, but I guess not.

In commemoration of this legendary brand, I'll be hosting a Max Factor Giveaway next week with some of their best-loved products! Stay tuned!

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love this brand, their mascara's are great. I'd really love to win because I don't want to run out. Following you on Twitter.

June 14, 2009 at 3:24 PM

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels

Archives