Beauty Review: Kiss Everlasting French Nails

So, I've been trying different ways to do my nails at home, because maintaining my gel overlays was costing me a small fortune.

Like me, you've probably seen those Kiss Everlasting French commercials on TV more than a few times (I swear I can't get that song out of my head!). Well, that clever jingle got to me and I decided to try out some of these "ever glam, ever easy, ever natural" nails!

I must say, I was pleasantly surprised! Now, I am not one for french tips (they're not the most natural-looking style out there), but I was game to try them out.

They were super easy to apply, but the key to getting the most natural
appearance is in the application of the glue. I found that if you apply exactly one drop in the center of the Kiss nail, and one drop in the center of your nail, the glue will spread evenly.

I can be pretty tough on my nails, but these tips hung in there for a whole week (Kiss recommends removing them after 7 days)! Only one nail started to lift on the 7th day, so I would definitely give these a A for wear and durability!

I got so many compliments on my nails, people had no idea I was wearing glue-on nails! When I divulged to a co-worker that I was wearing drugstore nails, she couldn't believe it. And, quite frankly, neither could I! I was so impressed I went out and bought some other Kiss nails to try.

If you love salon nails, but are looking to save some cash, give these a try. They look fantastic, the price is right, and the quality is phenomenal!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip on glue application! I over-glued and on some nails you can see the glue beneath the pink portion. I'll give your one center drop on the fake and one center drop on my real nail next time.....Thank you!

September 28, 2009 at 11:26 PM

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels

Archives