Best Brow Pencil Around, And It's Under $5!

Ok, so I got a little carried away plucking my eyebrows, and the ends are a little...sparse. It wasn't super obvious, but it was driving me crazy, so I dug into my beauty stash and came up with Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown, $4. I bought it on a whim (and proceeded to throw it into my beauty closet), but I'm so glad I did because this little pencil is the TRUTH!

I usually prefer to use brow powders or waxes when dealing with my brows becuase most pencils are super fake looking. Not Rimmel. I just apply it in light strokes whereever my brows need a little color or shape, and I end up with really natural, perfect looking brows! Plus there's a mini brow brush to blend the color into your brow hairs.

I recommend Dark Brown becuase its a nice, soft, natural looking color. I lightened my brows and it still blending in! (Besides, Black is NEVER a good idea, I don't care how dark your brows are!).

A high quality brow pencil for under $5? Color me impressed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels

Archives