FAB or DRAB: CFDA Awards

Last night the Council of Fashion Designers of America held its annual award ceremony in NYC, and everyone who's hot in fashion turned out. A few brown beauties turned up as well to hobnob with fashion's elite. Let's take a look!

FAB!
Calvin Klein Collection Presents The First Party On The High Line
I think actress Zoe Saldana had the freshest, prettiest makeup of the night, no?

2009 CFDA Fashion Awards - Arrivals
Former model and Top Chef host Padma Lakshmi looked glowey and gorgous. This is a great look for her!

2009 CFDA Fashion Awards - Arrivals
Rachel Roy, designer and ex-wife of Damon Dash, looked glam with a slightly bronze eye and bold red lip. Y'all know how I love a red lip!

Drab...

This really pains me because these are two of my absolute favorite people. But...

Liya Kebede heads to the Alice Tully Hall in New Yorks Lincoln Center for the 2009 CFDA Fashion Awards
Model and philanthropist Liya Kebede didn't look so great last night. She has gorge skin, but a little undereye concealer wouldn't have hurt, would it?

2009 CFDA Fashion Awards - Arrivals
Sigh. I don't know what to make of my girl Kerry Washington. She usually looks super stunning, but last night I just wasn't blown away. Next time, Kerr?

So what did you think of the ladies? Who was Fab and who was Drab? Let me know and I'll show you how to re-create your favorite of these looks later in the week! Sound off!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels

Archives