MAC Friends and Family Sale Starts Today!

Hey all! MAC's Friends and Family sale has officially begun!


Enter code SUMO or SAVE25 for 25% off your order, today through Thursday!

I entered code "SAVE25" and picked up two LipGlass shades from the naked Honey Collection, and the Skin Sheen Leg spray from the Style Warrior Collection. As soon as I receive them I'll post a review and pics!

Note: Apparently MAC is only offering free shipping on orders over $60 after the discount, and not on all orders, as this flier states. How do I know this? Because I had to pay for shipping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels

Archives