Queen Latifah Covers Essence & Keri Hilson Covers 944

Queen Latifah is gracing the July issue of Essence. I'm loving her new cut and color!

I checked the photo credits and Sam Fine did her makeup, while Timothy Snell styled her hair. I see the Queen had to enlist some other beauty talent after being sued by her former Glam Squad. She looks great, despite the beauty drama!








Keri Hilson aka "Ms. Keri, baby" is also a cover girl this month. She's covering 944 Magazine and she looks amazing! Her hair is fantastic and I am all about this gorgeous makeup!

She looks pretty fab, no?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels

Archives