MAC Naked Honey

I've not purchased much MAC these last few years, but their last few collections are seriously making me consider joining the MAC fanatic ranks. First, Hello Kitty and Style Warrior, and now this! On June 11th MAC will be releasing the Naked Honey collection. The cosmetics are inspired by the amber shades of honey, and the bath and body collections are derived from actual honey.

I'm telling you now, I am ALL over those eyeshadows, and any brown girl worth her lipgloss should be too! They would all look fantastic on brown skin! A couple of the Lip Glass shades are calling my name, and I am dying to smell the body wash/lotion and fragrances.

What do you think ladies? Will you be making a beeline for Naked Honey (sorry, I couldn't resist)?
























Source and Pics: Temptalia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels

Archives