Gold Bond Ultimate Protection Lotion

The weather is finally starting to heat up, and with higher temps come shorter clothes. I admit, I've been negligent in applying sunscreen to my body with the same dedication that I do when it comes to my face and neck, but I'm committed to doing better!

I've found it easier to do when I use a body lotion with a sunscreen built-in, and Gold Bond Ultimate Protection Lotion SPF 15, $11 is my new fave. Its full of aloe, shea butter, and anti-oxidant vitamins A, C and E. Good stuff, right? Plus it's non-greasy formula sinks right in and leaves my skin moisturized.

My only beef is that it isn't unscented, but the light fragrance doesn't seem to bother my sensitive skin, so I'll be slathering this on all summer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels

Archives