Beauty News: Queen Latifah to Release Fragrance

Well, the celebrity fragrance bandwagon strikes again! Oscar Nominee Queen Latifah will be releasing her own fragrance this August. Queen by Queen Latifah will feature notes of bergamot, mandarin, golden tequila, baie rose, jasmine noir, cognac, coriander, patchouli, sandalwood, vanilla, tonka bean, incense and musk. Hmm, sounds pretty good!

The fragrance will be available in 1.7oz ($49) and 3.4oz ($59) sizes at Macy's, Dillards and Bon-Ton, though I can't say that I'll be running out to try this (that cheesy bottle is killing
me...).

So, tell me. Will you be giving Queen by Queen Latifah a sniff?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels

Archives