My Beauty Lust List

It's been ages since I've done some serious beauty shopping, and there are so many products that I'm dying to try. Instead of sitting here lamenting to myself, I figured I'd start a new feature and share my Beauty Lust List with my fellow beauty-holics! Consider it a shopping/wish list, if you will...

Skin
Kate Somerville Detox Daily Cleanser
Kate Somerville Clarifying Treatment Toner
REN Glycolatic Skin Renewal Peel Mask
Philosophy Eye Hope Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Cream

Cosmetics
Nars Bridal Pallette
Damone Roberts Brow Kit
Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15
MAC Naked Honey LipGlass in Buzz and Queen Bee
MAC Naked Honey Eyeshadow in Buckwheat and Crème de Miel

Hair
Kinky Curly Come Clean
Kinky Curly Knot Today
Kinky Curly Spiral Spritz

Oyin Handmade 4pc. Hair Care Sampler
Oyin Handmade Grand Poo Bar

Nails
Nars Vintage Nail Polish in ChaChaCha, Hunger and Tallulah
Nars Nail Polish in Orgasm

Whew! I didn't realize I'd been lusting after so many items! But then, what kind of beauty product junkie would I be if I wasn't? ;) Sound off! Whats on your Beauty Lust List? I'm dying to know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels

Archives