These Are a Few of My Least Favorite Things: A Review, Part Deux


Dry, dry, dry. That's how Biore's new Skin Preservation Clean Things Up Cleanser left my skin. It took off most of my foundation, etc., but didn't remove my modest eye makeup. I should have known better than to try anything else from the Skin Preservation line. I've tried everything but the eye cream, and they were all disappointing and surprisingly drying to my oily skin. Skin care for twenty-something skin is a great idea, but Biore missed the mark.





Olay's
new Dual Action Cleanser+Pore Scrub 2 in 1 Foaming Cleanser (long name, right?) was another foray into disappointing cleansers. ''Runny'' is the only word I can think of to describe this product. It ran off my hand when I squeezed it out of the bottle, and it ran off my face when I tried to apply it. I was expecting something creamier, with substantial scrubbing beads, but this was like a slightly gritty lotion. Not at all what I was looking for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels

Archives