MAC Cremesheen Glass

I can't believe I didn't write about this sooner! I bought MAC's new Cremesheen Glass lip gloss several weeks ago, and have been loving it. I'm kinda over lipgloss in general (The goopy, greasy, I-just-ate-fried-chicken look? Not feeling it.), but this is perfect.

Cremesheen Glass is creamy and moisturizing like a lipstick or lip balm, but gives you a nice, grown-up, shiny gloss. Plus, it stays put, and doesn't run all all over your mouth. I'm telling you, all lip glosses should aspire to be this good. I have it in Creme Anglais, a sheer pink shade that's perfect for brown skin.


Here's a swatch (ignore the color in the pic above):

Sadly, this glossy wonder is Limited Edition and will be leaving MAC counters soon (I finally find something from MAC I like and its leaving!), so get there soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, does Mac still offer this or is it gone?

April 3, 2009 at 9:58 AM
Amber said...

Hey Sheriece! This is still available on MAC's website. Here is the link:

http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT166&PRODUCT_ID=4384.

As far as retail stores, they'll only have this gloss until they sell out. I've found that department stores carrying MAC tend to have items in stock longer than MAC stores. I would call around to see who still has some, and have them hold it for you. Good Luck!
April 5, 2009 at 3:13 PM

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels

Archives