Aveeno Nourish+ Hair Care Review

Lots of people have been awaiting the arrival of Aveeno's new hair care line, and I'm glad to say it was worth the wait!

I tried out the Nourish + Moisturize Shampoo and Conditioner, $7 each, Nourish + Soothe Shampoo, $7, and Nourish + Condition Leave In Conditioner, $7.

I started out with the Nourish+Soothe Shampoo. I was especially looking forward to using this shampoo, as a dry scalp is something I'm always battling. After using this shampoo, my scalp was soothed, and my hair felt super soft. Plus, the delicious lavender scent was an added bonus!

I followed up with the Nourish+Moisturize shampoo. Though this fruity scented shampoo didn't leave my hair quite as soft as the previous shampoo, it did leave it pretty soft. Both shampoos lather up a lot, so only a little is needed, which helps each bottle to last longer.

I finished my shampoo with the Nourish+Moisturize Conditioner. It didn't smell as good as the shampoos, and was rather runny, so I wasn't sure what to expect. When I rinsed it out, I was pleasantly surprised with the results. My hair was super soft and surprisingly shiny! I topped it off with some Nourish+Condition Leave In Conditioner, which added to the softness and defined my curls but, sadly, the softness it provided didn't last.

Aveeno definitely hit the mark when it comes to providing soft, healthy hair! If you're in the market for a new shampoo and conditioner, give these a try!

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

Thanks for the review!

May 12, 2009 at 10:39 AM
Beauté Noire said...

No problem, thanks for stopping by!
May 12, 2009 at 11:14 AM

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels

Archives