It Exists: A Chip Free Top Coat!

I was visiting a cute new nail salon a few weeks ago getting a manicure, and as a result, have found the best top coat I've ever used. I'm always scoping out what products beauty pros are using, and I noticed that the manicurist was applying Out the Door Fast Drying Top Coat, $5 to my nails. I'd seen this several times in Sally Beauty Supply, but just dismissed it as some random brand. Wrong!

After a full week, I noticed that I had not one chip, which is pretty unheard of for me. Luckily, it was available at my neighborhood CVS, so I ran out and picked up a bottle and gave myself a manicure. Its been another full week, with no chips! Not only is it cheap and effective, but it's super fast drying too!

While it's not as shiny as cult-fave Poshe or Seche Vite top coats, it is longer lasting and doesn't shrink the polish. Just apply a little more every other day to refresh the shine. This is a definite must have!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels

Archives