How to Avoid Makeup Meltdown

Summer is coming, and makeup meltdown is a major beauty problem for me. Check out these tips to keep your makeup in place!

TotalBeauty.com
How to Avoid Makeup Meltdown

Pro tips on keeping a fresh face -- even in sweltering hot weather


Making makeup last all day-- especially in hot, muggy conditions-- doesn't have to be a high-maintenance hassle. Follow these tips from pro makeup artists Charlie Green and Molly Stern and your look, whether natural or dramatic, won't melt away.

See tips

What do you do to stay looking fab in hot weather? Let us know!

4 comments:

LBG said...

I love tinted moisturizers for summer! During the day that along with mascara & lip gloss is all I use!

April 28, 2009 at 1:46 PM
Beauté Noire said...

Hey LBG!

Thanks for stopping by, your summer makeup routine sounds great! I'd love to know what kind of tinted moisturizer you use!
April 28, 2009 at 3:23 PM

LBG said...

Last summer I used Becca tinted moisturizer. I got it at Sephora but this summer they're not selling it. I went online & It was sold out! I might try MAC if I can't get ahold of any Becca.

April 29, 2009 at 11:13 AM
Beauté Noire said...

Sephora had a massive sale last year and got rid of all the Becca products. It's hard to find Becca in stores, but you can still find it online. I found it at DermStore.com, and they offer free shipping! When you find something good, stick with it!

Here's the link:

http://www.dermstore.com/product_Luminous+Skin+Color+-+Cognac_10534.htm

Hope this helps!
April 29, 2009 at 1:03 PM

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels

Archives