Shikai Moisturizing Shower Gel

I bought Shikai Moisturizing Shower Gel, $9 last summer when I was bored with my Aveeno body wash. My sensitive skin can't handle dyes or fragrances, so I tend not to experiment with bath gels or body lotions, but I am so glad I took a chance on this when I came across it in Whole Foods!

This fragrance-free shower gel is super-moisturizing, and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. In fact, I liked it so much I went back and bought it in Cucumber-Melon, and it still didn't irritate my skin! It comes 6 other yummy scents like Yuzu Japenese Citrus, Lavender Mint and Apricot Rose. I've also tried it as a bubble bath and it worked great! Definitely a staple in my bathroom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels

Archives