Matte Blush Crush

When I bought Revlon's new Matte Powder Blush in Blushing Berry, I wasn't sure what to expect. I mean, matte blush? Whatever for? But I now know the perfect use for such a blush.

When I'm wearing really bold eye make up or lip color, I like to balance everything else out by wearing more low-key makeup on my other features. This is kind of hard to do with my favorite Nars Blush in Crazed. Now I turn to this matte blush whenever I need just a soft touch of rosy color. Wearing a dark, smokey eye? Sweep on a little of this. Rocking a bright red lip? Dust a little of this on your cheeks to finish your look.

Who says a girl can't justify any and every beauty purchase!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels