Beverly Hills, Here I Come!


I saw the most gorgeous shade of nail polish while in Beauty Brands the other day. I was headed for the flat irons, but Essie Nail Polish in Love, Beverly Hills stopped me dead in my tracks. It's the most amazing shade of luscious candy-apple red with the perfect hints of gold to look stunning on brown skin. The picture just doesn't do it justice! It so happens that the gold undertones come from the 24Karat gold the polish is infused with. At $18 it's double the normal price of Essie polish, so I left it there without hesitation. But it's just too good to pass up! I think I'll be going back to pick this up(I may post some swatches of it to the blog over the weekend).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels