Germ-Free Beauty


While washing my makeup brushes the other day, I realized that I've been sort of lax lately. There were so many colors in my bathroom sink, I could have tie-dyed a t-shirt. It was a little out of control. I kept thinking about all the germs I had been brushing all over my face. Ughh!!

Granted, you should wash your brushes regularly to keep germs off of your face and out out your makeup, but I can't help but think that the Sephora Deluxe Antibacterial Brush Set, $60 would be a big help. The bristles in these brushes are treated to fight bacteria, so germs don't stand a chance on your gorgeous skin! And it comes in a cute little case to boot.

If you don't have 60 bucks to drop right now, try Sephora Daily Brush Cleaner, $6. This fantastic little spray works wonders to sanitize your brushes in a flash. Just spritz some of this on your brushes and wipe the bristles on a clean cloth. You can use this after each time you use your brushes or before bed each night, and they'll be ready in the morning! And what if you need to clean your brushes last minute? No problem. This spray is quick-dry and can have your brushes ready in just a couple of minutes. This is definitely getting your beauty bucks worth!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels