DERMAdoctor Poetry in Lotion Review


I have been absolutely in love with DERMAdoctor products lately. I have been using the Wrinkle Revenge Cleanser, and it is the business! The glycolic acid helps even out my skin tone, removes my makeup (with the help of my Clarisonic) and never dries out my skin. I swear, its a skincare miracle.

So imagine my surprise to come across a new DERMAdoctor product while in Sephora. DERMAdoctor Poetry in Lotion is a potent nighttime treatments filled with retinol to even out skin tone, prevent wrinkles and unclog pores. Usually products with retinol are super drying and super irritating. Not so with this little gem. Is doesn't make my uber-sensitive skin the least bit irritated, and has the texture of a face cream and moisturizes like one too. All that and it got rid of a stubborn blackhead that wouldn't budge! This stuff is great!

Visit VIV Mag to win a bottle of this little beauty. Good Luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels