Skin Saver: Renee Rouleau Skin Care

I recently had the opportunity to test out some products from boutique skin care line Reneè Rouleau. I first heard about the line from beauty blog ThisThatBeauty, where the Editor Felicia adores the products. My curiosity was piqued, so when I had the chance to try out some items from the line, I jumped at the opportunity!

Two products really stood out for me and made a real difference in my skin. The Micro Crystal Cream, $37.50 and the Glycolic Serum 17%, $41.50. The Micro Crystal Cream is probably the most gentle, but effective, scrub I've ever tried. The aluminum crystals provide a microdermabrasion-like exfoliation, but they're cushioned in a gentle cream that keeps them from being too harsh.

The Glycolic Serum 17% is also amazing. I apply it at night, and I swear I wake up with clearer, less congested skin. Any visibly clogged pores I have are diminished overnight and I wake up with more even toned skin.

The only downside to the products is that they are a bit pricey and the sizes are rather small. Fortunately, discount codes are offered regularly, so I would sign up for the email list and follow Reneè on Twitter (@ReneeRouleau) to keep updated.

Together these products are like a one-two punch for my skin, and get me glowing in no time! I loved these products and I know that my skin will only get better with continued use. Give them a try!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels