Cover Girls: Jourdan Dunn and Chanel Iman Cover Teen Vogue


Two of my fave supermodels in the making, Chanel Iman and Jourdan Dunn are gracing the cover of the November issue of Teen Vogue. They look amazing and I am loving the red lip they're serving (Seriously. I demand to know what it is...)! Check out some snippets of their interview:

"It's competition," Jourdan says. "There aren't a lot of us, but instead of sticking together, we're pitted against each other. People will say things in Chanel's ear like, 'Jourdan is taking your spot,' and then they'll say to me, 'Don't trust Chanel.'"


A large part of the problem stems from the ridiculous idea that there's only room for one. Chanel says, "You're being told, 'So and so is only booking one black girl. It's either you or Jourdan,' So we'll be sitting in the lobby looking at each other like, 'Okay, I want this job, and she wants it too. Which one of us is going to get it?'"


I just may have to pick this issue up! The photos alone are gorge, no? For more of the interview, go to TeenVogue.com.

Photos: StyleByMe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels