Beauty Review: YSL Parisienne

Bombshells, I am increasingly becoming a fragrance fanatic. First, Michael Kors and Halle Berry rocked my fragrance world this year with delicious new fragrances, now YSL is taking the cake with their hella sexy (yes, I said hella) new fragrance Parisienne.

When I received YSL Parisienne, $39 the other day I wasn't sure what to expect from a fragrance from YSL, but I certainly wasn't expecting to fall in fragrance love so quickly. I love musky, woody, sensual fragrances, and Parisenne delivers that and more. Not only does it deliver the sexy, smoldering qualities I love in a fragrance, but it also delivers a hint of sweet roses as well. How it manages to be both woody and floral at the same time is beyond me, but I'm not complaining!

My only complaint is that it can fade pretty fast, so you'll want to layer it with the matching body lotion. Overall, YSL Parisienne is young, sexy and flirty, perfect for a bombshell!

2 comments:

Faye said...

This has got to be my favourite perfume of all time, glad it is finally getting some recognition!!! (My second fav is CK's Euphoria - its so lovely)

October 14, 2009 at 10:56 AM
Amber/Brown Bombshell said...

Don't you just love it?! When I wear it I want to sniff my wrists all day!
October 14, 2009 at 10:58 AM

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels