Fragrance Love: Narciso Rodriguez Musc Collection Limited Edition

Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT, $65 is by far, hands down, my absolute favorite fragrance of all time. It's sensual, sexy and sophisticated, and I never cease to receive compliments when I wear it. Make that wore it. I accidentally broke my bottle and have yet to replace it. I was planning to do just that during Sephora's Friends and Family sale (code FF2009 for 20% off until Nov. 2nd!). So, imagine my surprise and delight when I discovered that Narciso was releasing a new limited edition collection of musc fragrances for women and men!




I have always loved For Her Musc, but could never stomach the $150 price tag. When Narciso released For Him Musc, I was equally smitten, and couldn't believe how good this men's fragrance smelled on me. It was love at first sniff, but again, that $150 wasn't getting it! But now there are two new musc fragrances available at a fraction of the cost!

Right now For Her Musc Collection Eau De Parfum Intense, $85 is available online at Sephora, and I strongly urge you to purchase it while Friends and Family is taking place. I have yet to see special edition For Him Musc on sale online, but I've heard that Saks stores have it in stock, and other stores will have it in November.

Here's some more info on these scents:

Narciso Rodriguez has launched a limited edition duo of fragrances, the For Her and For Him Musc Collection, intended as “a tribute to musk”.

More captivating than ever. Narciso Rodriguez presents two exclusive limited editions: for her and for him musc collection.

A tribute to musk, for her eau de parfum intense and for him eau de parfum, are a pair of new and most distinctive fragrances contained within equally distinctive bottles.

A sense of mystery and intrigue that’s singular. Narciso Rodriguez’s musc collection. A powerful sensuality that lingers.

Narciso Rodriguez For Her Eau de Parfum Intense (shown above) features notes of musk, ylang-ylang, jasmine and orange blossom.

Narciso Rodriguez For Him Eau de Parfum includes note of musk, iris and pink berries.

Narciso Rodriguez For Her Eau de Parfum Intense and For Him Eau de Parfum are available in 50 ml; For Her is also available in 100 ml.

Source: NSTPerfume.com

After owning two of Narciso Rodriguez's fragrances (I also own Essence, another smell good), I don't even need to sniff these to know that I want them! As soon as I get my hands (or nose!) on them I'll let you know what I think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels