Mizani Botanifying Shampoo & Moisturefuse Conditioner

Um, where have I been? My dream shampoo and conditioner have been sitting under my nose for years and I never bothered to try them out! What was my problem?!

At the insistence of my friend and personal hair guru Monica (check out her fab open letter blog here), I decided to give Mizani a try after all these years. I mean, I had nothing to lose. My current shampoo and conditioner weren't hitting it, and my dry, color-treated hair was starting to look a mess.

Mizani has quite an extensive line-up, so I went for the Botanifying Conditioning Shampoo, $8.80 and the Moisturefuse Moisturizing Conditioner, $9.99. The Botanifying shampoo got my hair really clean without stripping it of its natural moisture. My hair had lots of slip and actually felt moisturized! I followed up with the Moisturefuse conditioner and was equally impressed. After leaving it on for just a few minutes my hair felt like it had received a deep conditioning treatment. My hair is now shiny, soft and healthy and I couldn't be more pleased! Who knew all this could come from a shampoo and conditioner?

I also love the affordability of these items, plus they're easy to find at your local salon or beauty supply store. Definitely give these a whirl when your hair is craving moisture. You'll thank me for it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels