The Artist Summit 2009, Here I Come!

Hey beauty babes! This weekend I'll be in Chicago at the Artist Summit, a three day gathering of the beauty industry's best makeup artists and beauty pros.

I'll be in tons of workshops learning all the latest tips and trends from the best of the best. Not only will I be in full beauty education mode, but I'll be having tons of fun meeting up with some of the webs best beauty bloggers.

Wanna be in on the good times? Follow my Twitter, because I'll be posting all the beauty goodness all day, every day!

I'll be back to our regularly scheduled blogging program on Tuesday. Until then, be sure to follow my Twitter for fab updates. In the Chicago area? Stop by the Artist Summit and say hello!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels