Jimmy Choo for H&M Makeup Session

As you've probably heard by now, luxe shoe brand Jimmy Choo will be releasing a collection in H&M stores debuting on November 14th. I am SICK that I won't be near an H&M that day, because the collection is to die for. Seriously. Who would have thought that Jimmy Choo and H&M would team up? Ugh, the agony!

While I try to console myself, check out this video of a makeup session for the new Jimmy Choo/H&M ads.




If you've haven't seen any pics of the collection, feast your eyes!





What do you think? Are you waiting on pins and needles for the collection?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels