Fragrance Review: Halle by Halle Berry


I decided to pop into Kohls last night to check out Halle Berry's new fragrance, and I am sooo glad I did. Truth be told, I was probably going to buy Halle's perfume regardless of whether I loooved it or not (I strongly support brown beauties with big beauty deals). I figured, even if its not so great, how bad could it be? It was on sale, so I decided I could support my girl Halle for 20 bucks.

After spritzing some on my wrists, I wandered around the store a bit to let it settle in. And let me tell you, I could not stop smelling my wrists. This stuff is that good. I can only imagine what I looked like on the store security cameras, walking around smelling myself.

This fragrance is an interesting mix of sweet and sultry. At first smell, Halle is sweet and slightly fruity, feminine and summery. As the scent lingers, spicier, more musky notes begin to come out, and the fragrance takes on a sultrier, sexier scent. Mmmm. Sexy and sweet. I love it!

I'm not one to wear fragrance every day, but the first thing I did this morning was spritz some of this on. And, yes, I'm still smelling my wrists.

Halle did a bang up job on her fragrance debut, and this is one celebrity scent you should definitely check out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels