Recession-Proof Your Skincare!


Last week, I posted about how I recession-proofed my makeup bag and saved $170 on my everyday makeup. Well, after that went so well, I decided to do the same for my medicine cabinet and see if I could find replacements for my most expensive skincare products. There was once a time when I balked at women who spent tons of money on skincare products. Those days are long gone...

Here are the priciest items in my medicine cabinet (excluding my Clarisonic, because that thing removes makeup like nobody's business):

BEAUTY TOTAL: $225.00

Its almost hard to believe that my $225 only got me 4 little products. But no worries, I found great products at the drugstore, all with active ingredients.

Drum roll, please:
BEAUTY TOTAL: $44.00

I impressed myself with my beauty budgeting abilities! I don't know how long I'll be able to keep up my new found product downsizing skills (I mean, lets be real. I am a product junkie, after all), but its great to know the I've still got it!

Budget Beauty logo by Makeup Makes Me Happy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels