Beauty Supply Shout Out


When most people relocate to another city they consider things like transportation, cost of living, proximity to friends and family, etc. Not this beauty junkie. When I was considering moving from NYC back to my hometown of Kansas City, MO, I was trying to figure out where I was going to buy my favorite beauty products. The idea of living without a Sephora was so non-negotiable, that I triple confirmed that we had one (thankfully, we have 3 with a rumored fourth on the way), then called the closest store to make sure they carried my favorite products. Yeah, it was that serious.

Since I've been back I've made do with trips to Sephora and Beauty Brands, and have resigned to ordering products online that I can't get in town . After deciding to go natural recently, I wanted to give the legendary Miss Jessie's hair care products a try. I balked at the idea of buying before trying, and paying extra to ship things I used to be able to walk into a store and buy in New York irked me to no end (Pay shipping and handling? No, thanks.). So I was excited and relieved to find Beautiful Madame Beauty Supply.

Beautiful Madame is an African American woman owned beauty supply store (so incredibly rare) here in Kansas City, that carries authentic products from your favorite drugstore brands like Soft Sheen-Carson and Nexxus, to cult favorite boutique brands like Miss Jessie's and Mixed Chicks. They also carry innovative products from local beauty mavens and cute tees and accessories from Sable Dame. Owner Monica Roberts (that's her on the far right) is super informed about the products she carries and customer service is paramount. Not in the Kansas City area? Not a problem! Visit their site and order online.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels