Tools for Perfect Brows

I have stumbled across THE best products for totally perfect brows! All you need are three little products to get your brows looking like you just came from the salon. Check 'em out!


Tweezerman Slant Tweezers, $20 are a classic beauty staple, and for good reason. These no frills tweezers stay perfectly balanced and sharpened to give you the closest plucking possible. Don't be fooled by drugstore tweezers. You may not think there's much difference, but trust me, there is! Just try this baby out and you'll never go back! Plus, Tweezerman offers free lifetime sharpening and balancing. Pretty sweet, huh?






Anastasia Mini Duo Angled/Spooley 7, $18 was something that I didn't know I needed until I tried it. And now I absolutely can't live without it! I use this genius little tool every day to perfect my brows. Yes, it may seem a little pricey for a little brow tool, but it makes all the difference in the world to your brow game. I tried a cheaper brow brow brush and ended up returning it for this one. The poor thing just couldn't compare. Use the sable haired slanted brush to fill in and shape your brows, and the spooley brush on the other end to blend in color and brush hairs into place. I promise you, use this and you'll be thanking me forever!




Smashbox Brow Tech, $24 in Brunette rounds out our brow trifecta. This little gem makes all the brow magic happen. Just dip your Anastasia brow brush into the soft powder and apply for sculpted, yet really natural looking brows. No Oscar the Grouch eyebrows here! Just fill in any sparse spots and shape the brows. Then apply the soft and pliable brow wax to give brow hairs hold and keep them in place all day. I love this wax because it isn't sticky or hard. I'm telling you, Brow Tech is the business!


Just use these three little tools and you'll have your self a set of perfect, eye framing brows. Guaranteed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels