Fab or Drab: Cassie at "The September Issue" Premier

It's Friday, so I figured we'd end the week with a rousing game of Fab or Drab! If you haven't heard about the highly anticipated documentary "The September Issue", you must have been living under a fashion rock these last several months!


The film follows Vogue Editor-In-Chief Anna Wintour and her staff around for months as they prepare for the September issue of the fashion bible (FYI: The September issue is THE issue for any fashion magazine, but the September issue of Vogue is considered the blueprint for Fall fashion).

So Wednesday night the fashion faithful came out to witness the premier of the film. Cassie turned up at the event with the look we see below. I'm torn. Her hair is so darn distracting, I can barely focus on anything else. But her smokey eye is perfection. What do you think? Was Cassie...

Fab or Drab?


Celebrities arrive at The September Issue premiere at the Museum of Modern Art, NYC

Leave a comment and tell us what you think!

Also, check out the trailer for "The September Issue"

1 comments:

Arionne said...

I'm gonna say FAB!!! I'm not loving the hair..but that's just a personal preference. I'm generally not into the punk kind of look. But for those who are, I think her look here is great. Her overall is still fabulous too me. I'm just wondering what she will do next..you know when she's tired of half her head being shaven...lol

August 27, 2009 at 12:23 PM

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels