Beauty Review: Moroccanoil

I've been hearing lots of buzz about Moroccanoil for months now, with friends of mine in the beauty industry raving about what miracle workers the products were. Well, I recently had the opportunity to test out two Moroccanoil products, and now I'll be raving about them too!

First, I tried out the product that's been getting the most buzz: the Moroccanoil Treatment, $34
This serum-like treatment is filled with argan oil, which is known for its moisturizing and healing properties. I applied just a dab to my hair after washing and conditioning, and I could instantly notice a smoothness and glossiness to my hair.

Even better, my hair stayed this way after blow drying it! No frizzies, no dull, dry hair. It was amazing! The treatment serum is super light, and didn't weigh my hair down. This is my new favorite hair product! I'll definitely be using this every time I wash my hair for instantly shiny, glossy hair. I totally see what all the rave reviews are about!

I used the Gold Glimmer Shine Spray, $20 to maintain my shine between washes. I think of it as the liquid spray version of the original treatment serum. After styling, I spritz on a little for lots of glossy shine. The thing that I love about it, is that it's never greasy like some oil sheens can be. Instead, this super-fine mist coats the hair with not just shine, but actual moisture, courtesy of argan oil, wheat germ oil and panthenol (vitamin B5). As you can see from the picture, I've been using this a lot!

I can't say enough good things about these items. I will definitely be trying out their shampoo, conditioner, masks and styling cream next! Though they are kind of pricey, they are worth every penny. If you try these out I guarantee you'll love them!

4 comments:

Shawnta` said...

My hairdresser uses the Moroccan Oil products & I LOVE them. I love how these products make my hair feel & smell and you're right; the softness & great smell do last a long time. I would (& have) recommended these products to others. Thanks for sharing your review!

August 25, 2009 at 10:16 AM
Amber/Brown Bombshell said...

I totally forgot about the smell! They do smell amazing!! Glad you like the post!
August 25, 2009 at 11:01 AM

Unknown said...

OMG. This stuff is amazing! my hairdresser uses it as well and my hair has never been so soft. We have been using it for about a year now and I contribute using the Moroccan Oil along with proper hair care to growing my hair. I absolutely LOVE IT!!!

August 27, 2009 at 11:38 AM
Arionne said...

Wow! I hate to sound like everybody else, but my hairdress uses this too! Love the way it softens and moisturizes my hair! It is fabulous! Although we use it every other time because after awhile I notice a build up, but it is still a great product!

August 27, 2009 at 12:17 PM

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels