Beauty Review: Organic Wear Facial Makeup Remover Towelettes

These were terrible. There. I said it.

I had such high hopes for these Physicians Formula Organic Wear Facial Makeup Remover Towelettes, $10. They're 100% natural, and I'm a sucker for any natural beauty product. But the performance of these wipes was beyond sub par.

They were extremely dry, and I prefer I makeup wipe to have at least a little moisture, you know? But more offensive was the fact that it removed not a stitch of my makeup. It just pushed it around my face. Never have I ever had such an experience.

I was so disgruntled, I took these suckers back for a refund! There are more natural makeup removing products debuting from Physicians Formula, but I don't think I'll be trying those after this experience. Boo for that!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. Thats unfortunate! I normally don't use make-up removals, but you would think an all natural removal would be amazing. This may be just another one of those products thats trying to cash in on the Go Green, Go Organic Consumer Boom. Tisk, Tisk!

August 27, 2009 at 11:36 AM
Arionne said...

I find that make-up removing wipes can be very very tricky! The ones you think will be great are not! Perhaps you could do a little article on the best versus the worst. So far, I think I like Clean and Clear the best.

August 27, 2009 at 12:14 PM

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels