Are You A Brown Bombshell?

Are you a Brown Bombshell? If so, you could be featured on Brown Bombshell Beauty!

I''m super excited to announce a new feature celebrating the beauty and fabulousness of everyday women of color, right here on Brown Bombshell Beauty!

Just shoot me an email at brownbombshellbeauty@gmail.com telling me why your fabulous self is a Brown Bombshell. Don't forget to include a fab pic of yourself, too!

If chosen you'll be interviewed by moi, and your pic and interview will be posted on the site for your fellow Brown Bombshells to see!

So, if Halle B. or Kerry Washington have got nothin' on you, get cracking and send me an email today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels