Beauty Review: EOS Lip Balm

I've been hearing about the new EOS Lip Balm, $3 for a while now, and have been wanting to try it out. After looking in half a dozen Walgreens, I finally found them and bought them in Summer Fruit (pink) and Honeysuckle Honeydew (green).

For starters, I was surprised at how large they were. I was expecting a cute little sphere, instead I had something the size of a golf ball! When you open the golf ball, er, lip balm, the amazing smell is immediately apparent.

Sadly, the flavors only smell like their names, as both flavors had the same gross taste of castor oil. They were fairly moisturizing, but only superficially so. These were no better than any other cheap lip balm. Which is dissapointing because the ingredient list was so promising.

Give these a whirl if you must, but know that there are better lip balms out there than these.

2 comments:

Arionne said...

Who has really great lip balm? My lips get dry very easily and need a balm that can keep me moisturized--that is affordable! Any advise? Please share. I like to moisturize before putting on gloss.

August 18, 2009 at 12:10 PM
Amber/Brown Bombshell said...

Arionne, check back soon. I'll be posting my fave lip balms!
August 18, 2009 at 1:02 PM

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels