The Bikini Trio

Summer is not over yet, beauties! It's not to late to perfect your bikini line, just in time for those end of summer pool parties. Instead of dropping $60-80 on a salon visit, where some stranger takes to your nether regions, why not pretty your kitty (sorry, I had to go there!) at home for under $25!

I've been curious about the Schick Trim Style Razor and Bikini Trimmer, $13 all summer. When I came across a brand spankin' new one at a flea market for only $4, I took it as a sign that I should give it a go. I'm super pleased that I did!

The razor has an adjustable comb so you can decide how close you want to trim. It's super safe and pretty fool-proof. I just knew I was going to nick myself, but I didn't end up having any trouble at all. If its been a while since you've tidied up down there, it may take a little longer, but you'll still get great results.

What's more, the razor on the other end is the best razor I have ever used in life. Seriously. It gave my legs the closest, smoothest shave I've ever had. The only problem was that one corner of the conditioning strip got jagged and felt pretty rough. Other than that, it was smooth sailing.

After trimming, I followed up with a Noxema Bikini Shaver, $3.19 (for a pack of 3) to clean up the bikini line. This ingenious, itty-bitty bikini line razor has a super large protective strip to keep you from nicking yourself. It's also perfect for quick touch ups year round. When done, smooth on a little Bikini Zone Cream, $7.50 to prevent any razor bumps or irritation.

Violà! You're bikini ready, and you can use the cash you saved on a new Fall wardrobe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels