Fall Beauty Trends 2009: Metallic Smokey Eye

Hello my lovelies!

Surely you didn't think I would let a week about Fall beauty go by without spreading some smokey eye love! That's right. This season is all about the smokey eye. But instead of the same 'ole black and grey, this Fall's smokey eye is metallic!

I'm loving this decidedly 80s vibe, and truly appreciate the chic and sophisticated options that the beauty big wigs are serving up.

Go for metallic eye shadows in shades ranging from deep purple to forest green. Classic metallic shades like copper and gold are hot too, and pops of bright color like fuscia and mauve are sizzling on brown skin!

Rim your peepers with a smudge of creamy black liner and top with your favorite lash poppin' mascara to finish this new age smokey eye. Don't forget to pair this strong and sexy look with a simple nude lip!

Check out my fave picks!

1. YSL Water Resistant Cream Eyeshadow in Copper Brown, $28.50 I love a good cream eyeshadow!

2. Christian Siriano for Victoria's Secret Kajal Liner, $12 I tried this out last weekend and I love this crayon-like liner.

3. Chanel Soft Touch Eyeliner in Amethyst, $28.50 Purple is my fave color and this shade makes me swoon!

4. Christian Siriano for Victoria's Secret Silky Eyeshadow in Gilded Fierce, $12 Amazing color and luxe packaging for only 12 bucks? In Christian's own words, that's fierce!

5. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Chains, $16 I am dying for this forest green with a hint of gold!

6. Estee Lauder Limited Edition Signature Eyeshadow Quad in Rose Gold, $35 I'm really diggin' on the juicy pop of color these shades are serving!

Are any of these calling your name?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels