Beauty Roundup: 2009 Emmy Awards

I didn't catch the Emmy's last night, but you know I had to scope out the red carpet beauty! Overall the beauty looks were a little underwhelming, but a few bombshells managed to stand out. Check 'em out!

Vanessa Williams gave up her usual glam last night. I'm loving her brown-based smokey eye and mauve lip. A great look for us brown girls!

Chandra Wilson looked lovely last night. It's always nice to see her out of her Grey's Anatomy scrubs! It looks like she's either growing her hair out or she added a few extensions for the evening. Either way, I'm feeling the extra body and curls!

Real Housewives of Atlanta star Nene Leakes won my award for most glam look of the night. Her hair sported 40s style waves, and her golden eye makeup and bright red lip were total old Hollywood glamour! This is her best red carpet look yet!

Who was the most fab of the night? Vote!



Photos: TheYBF.com and Essence.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels