Beauty Roundup: VH1 Hip Hop Honors

Sigh. I hesitated to even do a post on VH1 Hip Hop Honors. I mean, the male dominated foolery that is is show is hardly a hotbed for A-List beauty looks. Am I a bit biased? Yes. Do I care? Not really.

However, I was able to spot a few hip hop and R&B divas sporting some noteworthy looks, so here it is, the Beauty Roundup!

For me, Eve had the best beauty look of the night. Her smoky purple eye, super lush lashes and glossy pink lip proved to be both pretty and edgy. This look is definitely one we should all try this fall!

Chrisette Michelle stuck with her usual look, so she didn't wow me with her hair or makeup. But she did look cute as always.


Foxy, oh Foxy. I was diggin' her simple but pretty makeup until she threw those "lash feathers" into the mix. They don't even appear to be placed correctly! One false blink and one of those suckers could have ended up on the red carpet. Extra. Just extra...

Ashanti is still rocking her faux sidehawk (*side eye*), and her makeup was gorge. A colored smokey eye and light colored lip was clearly the look of the night, and Ashanti wore it well!

So what do you think? Did the ladies represent and bring some glamour to the show, or did they fall subject to the foolery of the night?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels