Bombshell Beauty Video: How to Apply Blush 101

Hey Beauty Babes! Lately when I discuss making video tutorials for the site, friends always suggest a make videos that teach the basics. For some reason I thought most women had these skills mastered, but I've since learned that this isn't the case! So, at the suggestion of some of my readers, I'll be making video tutorials demonstrating all the basic skills you'll need to create a gorgeous face!

I was planning to start with foundation and work my way up from there, but after seeing this video, I knew I had to start with blush. Watch it and you see why (then watch my response)! So, enjoy our first Bombshell Beauty 101 course in applying blush!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels