Beauty Review: Josie Maran Bear Naked Wipes

I'm on a natural kick lately and have been replacing my skin care products with natural alternatives. Instead of my usual Ponds wipes, I decided to try model Josie Maran's Bear Naked Wipes, $12.

The good thing is that these wipes are bio-degradable, so they don't sit in a trash heap for all eternity. The bad thing is that they don't work so well.

With the exception of eye makeup (these puppies don't stand a chance against eye makeup of any kind), these wipes appear to take off every last bit of makeup with the greatest of ease. Notice how I said they appear to take of makeup?

Well, one night I got the notion to use a little toner afterward, and was stunned at how much makeup was still on my face. I couldn't believe it! How these things manage to take off makeup while not taking off makeup is beyond me. All I know is I won't be buying these again! Next time I'll try Korres wipes before I return to my trusty Ponds. Oh well, at least a portion of the proceeds goes to save polar bears!

Got a fave makeup remover? Let us hear it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels