Beauty Review: Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss

It's been a long time since I've had this adverse of a reaction to lip gloss (Actually, that's not true. You'll see in an upcoming review). Maybelline's new Color Sensational Lip Gloss was disappointing and gross.

First, the taste. Oh, the taste. It was like pure castor oil! And it wasn't like I was licking my lips or anything, the taste was just too strong to miss!

The texture was also disappointing. It was grainy (thanks to all that darn glitter) and slightly tacky. I mean, it just felt cheap. Not only that, but unless you're wearing one of the bolder colors, the shades I tried looked the same ashy color on my lips!

I would definitely recommend passing on this gloss. There are just too many other lip glosses out there to waste time or money on this. Try again Maybelline!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels