Product Love: Mizani AM/PM Duo

Ok, so Mizani is totally my new favorite hair care brand for daily maintenance products, and I've found two more products to love!

While in Beauty Brands I came across this Mizani moisturizing duo at the awesome price of of $22. I've been curious about the Rose H2O Conditioning Hairdress and H2O Nigh-Time Treatment for the longest, and I figured this package deal was the best way to try them out. 40% off? Sign me up!


Both of these creams are super light and have an slightly whipped texture, which is great because it never leaves my hair feeling weighed down. H2O Intense can be used a couple of times a week, and I always wake up with hair that is softer than the night before. When I need a little shine with my moisture, I use the Rose H2O in the morning before styling.

If you'd like to give these a try, look for the pre-packaged duo at your local Beauty Brands!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels