Face Saver: Acne Free Sensitive Terminator

I woke up the other day with a huge pimple on my chin. And not one of those run-of-the-mill pimples either. I had a hard, cystic pimple that I knew was going to take forever to get rid of.

Luckily, while perusing the beauty isle of Bed Bath & Beyond, I came across Acne Free Sensitive Terminator, $5. This gentle but effective blemish cream gel targets both pimples and blackheads. Which is a major plus in my book!

After the first night of using this my pimple had gone down significantly and my blackheads had disappeared too. It's been about 3 days and my pimple is the size of a tiny whitehead. And even better, there's no dark spot! Yay!!!

I'll definitely be keeping this in my beauty stash for those time-of-the-month blemishes that always seem to pop up. If you're dealing with blemishes and need something that will work fast without tearing your face up, give this a try!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels