Beauty Find: Yankee Candle Lip Balm

Over the weekend I came across my latest beauty discovery in the most unlikely place: Yankee Candle. I was at the register paying for my candles, when I spotted what looked like teeny, tiny candles. Upon closer inspection I realized that they were the most delicious, adorable looking lip balms I'd ever seen!

Yankee Candle Lip Balm, $4 comes in the same popular scents as their candle counterparts, and they actually taste like them too! I picked up Black Cherry, but they're also available in Sweet Strawberry, Vanilla Cupcake, Buttercream and Vanilla Lime. I smelled all of the flavors, and I want them all!

These luscious balms are chock full of ultra nourishing palm oil, olive oil, hemp oil, Vitamin E and rosemary extract. And it has a sunscreen of SPF 15! Could these things be any better for the cold winter months? I think not!

Not only should you pick up a couple for yourself, but these teeny little gems would make great, affordable stocking stuffers for the upcoming holiday season. So get thyself over to Yankee Candle to pick up the deliciousness that is these lip balms! Your lips will thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels