Bargain Beauty: GVP Silk Remedy vs. CHI Silk Infusion

I recently have come to the realization that my beauty spending is way out of control. Like, way out of control. So, I've been pinching pennies where I can, and have made some great beauty discoveries along the way. So, I'll be sharing these with you in a new series called Bargain Beauty!

My first Bargain Beauty discovery was found at Sally Beauty Supply (I have a feeling that I'm going to find a lot of great things there!). My friend and hairstylist Monica swears by CHI Silk Infusion, and with good reason. It protects the hair from heat, and gives great shine.

So imagine my surprise and delight to find a less expensive equally effective alternative! GVP Silk Remedy has the same exact ingredients, and gives me the same glossy hair when flat ironing. And a little goes a long way so I'll have this bottle for a long time! GVP Silk Remedy has become a staple in my hairstyling routine. Try a little dab of this before you flat iron, and you'll love the results!

Want me to help you find a Bargain Beauty steal? Email me at brownbombshellbeauty@gmail.com, and I'll find you a cheaper alternative. You could be featured on the site!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels